In order to protect the interests of consumers, Karcher has Product Return Conditions, which apply in following cases:
- Detection of a factory fault.
- Product features do not coincide with the description and the visual side, which are demonstrated on the website.
- Ordered product is different from the delivered product .
Herewith, Karcher will accept the returned product if it is in a working condition, is not mechanically harmed and the box is in a good condition.
In following cases, the Return Conditions do not apply:
- If it has been 5 days since the purchase of the product.
- If the client does not like the product.
- If the product does not meet the client’s expectations.
- If the client does not need the product anymore.
- If the client finds a better offer.